Spring Floral Cookies

by - March 31, 2018


I used the wet-on-wet technique to make these cute flowers! Super simple, and they turned out amazing. I decided to use tip-less disposable bags this time, instead of a tip and a bottle. I've decided that I prefer the tip-less bags (even Ziplock). It was a little more difficult for me too outline correctly, but I think that was because I made my outlining icing a litter thinner this time. Luckily, Royal icing is very forgiving. 

The one thing all this decorating is teaching me, is PATIENCE. I loved these cookies so much and wanted to photograph them ASAP, so instead of waiting for them to dry COMPLETELY, I only waited until they were dry to the touch. I have since found out that this will lead to cracking in your icing. Be patient, Nora. 

You May Also Like

0 comments