White Chocolate and Raspberry Cupcakes

by - March 21, 2018


The verdict on these babies: 

Frosting --- Pretty good! Reminded me a lot of the middle layer in Pretzel Jell-O Salad. 

The Cake --- Not great, but it was just a simple white cake, not my favorite anyway, but for some reason I've not had great luck in making white cakes from scratch. They always end up tasting super butter-y. More research will be conducted on this.

The Raspberry Filling --- OH. MY. GOODNESS. This was by far the best part about these cupcakes. I could take a BATH in that filling. It was amazing, and I'm planning to put it over waffles for breakfast this weekend.

The most fun thing about this project: The chocolate hearts. I didn't actually think I would be able to pull these off, but they turned out perfect and now I want to try making everything out of chocolate!

Recipe for Raspberry Filling: HERE






You May Also Like

0 comments